Bloggers That Inspire Me

I guess I can consider this fashion blog a “newbie” as this blog is only a few months old already! As a “newbie” fashion blogger, I’m still trying to find out my niche, my style, my aesthetic, etc. But I’ve just accepted that as a part of the process…that is a part of the process, right?

I couldn’t become a fashion blogger today and not have people I look up to or people who have inspired me. No, I am definitely not one to “copy”, but to take some things from over there, and to take some things from over here, and mix it all together is what this blog is built upon. And myself somewhere in there, too.

If you’re a fashion blogger, too, and you’re reading this, this is my favorite tip ever: write down a list of your favorite bloggers and write down what you love best about them and what specific content you love seeing from them. I absolutely love this method for finding inspo!

This is my personal list. A lot of them are already successful and recognizable, but if you haven’t heard of them already, you need to check them out!

I’ve loved Sonya for such a long time, even before she really grew! Her style has always been my favorite. Her insane style is my favorite. But her creativity and deepness is what really connects me with her. She is full of quotes and philosophical greatness…much different from any other blogger around.

I’m a sucker for the Parisian style but she plays with it in such a fun and simple way! She has such a cozy aesthetic. Her blog literally makes me want to curl up in bed under a warm blanket drinking coffee. All of her outfits are put together with such ease, and her photography is super simple yet elegant, too.

She is the sweetest girl ever and you can clearly see that through all of the content she puts out. She is a Youtuber, and I love the creativity and vibes I get from watching her videos. You can feel the amount of effort she puts into her videos and it’s really inspiring as a Youtuber and blogger myself.

Has anybody else been in love with all of her daily vlogs recently? Am I the only one who binge watches them? Haha! She is just really down-to-earth with the sickest style and aesthetic. All of the content she puts out is super beneficial to any fashionista or fashion lover. She is what they call “goals”!

If you know anything about me, it’s that I LOVE vintage anything. Vanellimelli brings out the most beautiful vintage in her visuals. Her visual content is so strong that it’s actually addicting to look at!

all pictures are taken from their blogs or instagrams

All in all, I just have to say a huge thank you to these women who have inspired and motivated my career (and my life).

Who are your favorite content creators that inspire you?

14 Comments

1. Courtney
    Sunday, October 1

I get inspired by NYC Bambi, and Song of Style too!!!!

1. Nicole
      Wednesday, October 11

Yessss – I love those girls so much!

2. Wynne
    Sunday, October 1

these girls are a serious inspiration indeed! I just found Vanellimeli a few days ago actually, and her feed is so covetable. i follow a vast number of ladies with amazing instagram feed, hahaha.

1. Nicole
      Wednesday, October 11

yes! I think most of her pictures are from actual film so that’s pretty unique!

3. Daeyz
    Monday, October 2

I absolutely love Aimee Song, I love keeping up with her through her vlogs! All these bloggers are so inspirational.

xx,
    Daeyz

4. Cris
    Monday, October 2

What a great post. I love getting inspired by different bloggers and learn from as many as possible as they are all so different and so inspiring. Love the list of bloggers above. Have a lovely week. xoxo Cris
    I would love to hear your thoughts on my last post please http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/autumn-chic-with-choies.html

5. ANGELEBABY
    Monday, October 2

ooh really loving Always Judging – her photos / instagram are so good!
    xx

1. Nicole
      Wednesday, October 11

Yesss – she is a very cool and unique blogger! I love her badass vibe!

6. Alyssa
    Thursday, October 5

I love Aimee Song she is one of my favourite bloggers by far! The tip for writing down what you love most about your favourite bloggers is such a good idea, I’m going to try it out. Xx

1. Nicole
      Wednesday, October 11

You totally should — can’t wait to check it out and see your faves!

7. Cindy Elena
    Thursday, October 5

Sonya has been one of my favorite Youtubers for the longest time. Her vision is just so unique.

xo | Cindy Elena

1. Nicole
      Wednesday, October 11

So glad I met someone who loves Sonya as much as I do haha – there is nothing like her around! She is more than a blogger/Youtuber!

8. Lottie
    Thursday, October 5

I love this, what a great insight to what you enjoy reading, I’ll have to check them out!
    Lottie
    wearsomethingblack.co.uk

9. Angie
    Sunday, October 8

Thanks for sharing these!
    Angie